NCRT's Health and Wellness PolicIES
Here at NCRT, we try to do our best to make sure you, all of our patrons, our staff, and our volunteers stay safe and well. As such, we have a few common-sense policies in place. Please read below to acquaint yourselves with them! If you have any questions, you can direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 707-442-6278.
If you're sick, please stay home!
For the health and wellbeing of our performers, our staff, volunteers, and fellow patrons, we ask that you please stay home if you are sick. We will happily reschedule or refund your ticket, and this is the best way to make sure everyone stays healthy and the show can go on!
Not sure if you’re sick? You can use this checklist to find out:
- Do you have a fever of 100.4 or above?
Do you have any new or unexplained symptoms from the following:
- Cough, congestion, shortness of breath.
- Loss of taste or smell.
- Sore throat, body aches, or headache.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or fatigue.
Our Masking/vaccinations Policy
- Proof of vaccination is currently not required at NCRT.
- Masks are currently recommended but NOT required at NCRT. The one exception to this policy is the one ‘Masked Matinee’ we have for each main-stage production. Please see the below section for more details.
- These policies are based on CDC recommendations, and may be subject to change.
OUr 'Masked Matinees'
As can be seen above, our current standard masking policy is that it is up to the judgement of the individual patron. However, we also understand that there are many theater fans in our community who may be immunocompromised and who require additional levels of masking in order to protect their health, particularly in indoor large crowds.
In order to make sure that we are being as inclusive as possible towards all, the second matinee of each show run will be a ‘Masked Matinee.’ This means that, unlike every other performance in the run, masking will be required on the part of every attendee (performers will remain unmasked.) These matinees are clearly marked on all of our ticketing pages, so patrons may easily select or avoid these performances as desired.